Monday, December 12, 2005

alright... i give up. many people have hounded me to come up with a blog ever since my return from my mission. like most things babylon, i resisted. my resistance wore thin and here i am, writing my first ever blog. *applause for my many instigators*

in retrospect, back in the year 2003, i had something similar to a blog, only back then it was called something else. i posted up some comments and movie reviews and such. i seek to incorporate some of the stuff i had back then, however that was a free design platform while this is more templated. so i guess creativity is left to be expressed in words more than visuals here.

hmm... i can't help but feel ever so egoistic as i start this blogging escapade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no! you gave in..that's terrible! now you just have to actually write in it!